NEED HELP WITH THIS PRODUCT?
ASK OUR EXPERTS
Optifit Tip, 50-1200 µl, extended, refill packPlease Login or Register to see price.
The non-filtered Optifit Tips are designed for best possible fitting and sealing to secure the highest possible accuracy and precision. These pipette tips enable ergonomic and light tip attachment by being compatible with the Optiload feature in Sartorius Picus® NxT, Picus®, eLINE®, mLINE® and Proline® Plus pipettes.
Strict quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, are followed from tip R&D to production and delivery. The purity certified tips are manufactured in ISO 8 classified clean room conditions to avoid any contaminations and are tested for DNase, RNase and endotoxins per each tip lot. Pre-sterilised tips are also available for the purest laboratory work.
- Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection secured by tip compatibility with the Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Easy matching with a suitable Sartorius pipette with colour coded tip trays
- Easy, single-handed opening and closing of flip-top racks
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels indicating tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
- Single tray and refill pack tips are RNase, DNase and endotoxin free certified by lot number
- E-beam pre-sterilised for sterile work
- Environment friendly materials used in tips, trays and racks are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
- Less waste by reusing the fully autoclavable (121 ºC, 20 min) tip racks with refill or bulk tips
- Animal Components No
- Dimensions (W×D×H) 210 × 145 × 125 mm
- Length 90 mm
- Pack Size 960
- Packaging Refill Pack
- Primary Product Type Tips
- Tip Type Non-filtered tips
- Delivery Condition Sterile
- Purity Pre-sterilized & free of DNase, RNase and endotoxins
- Volume 50 – 1,200 µL