Maximum Control, Minimum Damage
Hamilton Neuros syringe technology provides unprecedented functionality for controlled animal injections. An industry first, the Neuros accurately dispenses 50 nL to 100 μL of liquid through an ultrafine needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve. Developed specifically for the neurosciences, the Neuros minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location.
Flexible Options for a Variety of Uses
Neuros technology is offered on several models from the 700 MicroliterTM, 1700 Gastight®, and 7000 Modified Microliter series. These syringes are crafted to have very little to no dead volume which preserves the maximum amount of buffer and solution. Neuros syringes feature a blunt point (point style 3) or a beveled 12° point (point style 4); they also feature two different needle sleeves. The sleeve with a blind stop is perfect for cannulated applications and ensures targeted administration with an adjustable penetration depth. The version without a blind stop works best with stereotaxic holders. Both types provide an adjustable needle exposure of 0 to 20 mm.
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes