Ideal for GC, HPLC and UHPLC sample filtration:
By using CHROMAFIL filtration products (syringe filters, filtration cartridges, 96-well plates) unwanted particles are removed which can otherwise cause contamination and clogging of sensitive instrumentation. So, filtering your samples leads to an increase of lifetime and less downtime of chromatographic columns and equipment as well as gives more consistent and reproducible results. Inside the filter products are membranes with hydrophilic or hydrophobic properties. For example the hydrophilic multipurpose PET membrane is suitable for polar as well as nonpolar solvents.
- MACHEREY‑NAGEL offers a wide selection of membranes in syringe filters. CHROMAFIL Xtra are syringe filters that are labeled for method validation and certification.
- Filtration cartridges are supplied with regenerated cellulose, glass fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyester (polyethylene terephthalate) as well as with polyvinylidene difluoride membrane in different pore sizes and cartridge volumes.
- CHROMAFIL 96‑well polypropylene plates with different membrane types for simultaneous filtration of 96 samples are also available.
- MV = Cellulose mixed ester
- CA = Cellulose acetate
- RC = Regenerated cellulose
- PA = Polyamide
- PTFE = Polytetrafluoroethylene
- H-PTFE = hydrophilized polytetrafluoroethylene
- PVDF = Polyvinylidenedifluoride
- PES = Polyethersulfone
- PET = Polyester
- GF = Glass fiber
- IC = Special membrane for Ion chromatography
- PP = Polypropylene (housing material)