The Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes. All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.
The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks.
These Cubis® II Analytical Balances come with the following components:
- Advanced user interface (MCA):
Large 7“ colour touch display including touch, scroll, swipe functionality with factory installed essential weighing applications and diverse QApp Packages for optional software extension
- Choice of weighing modules: (All with automated motorized leveling):
- 124S Weighing Module (MCA124SI-S00, MCA124SU-S00) with capacity/ readability of 120g/0.1mg
- 224S Weighing Module (MCA224SI-S00, MCA224SU-S00-this model) with capacity/readability of 220g/0.1mg
- 324S Weighing Module (MCA324SI-S00, MCA324SU-S00) with capacity/readability of 320g/0.1mg
- 524S Weighing Module (MCA524SI-S00, MCA524SU-S00) with capacity/readability of 520g/0.1mg
- Choice of draft shield:
Gives optimal protection against external influences guarantees highest weighing accuracy. Conductive coating on the glass panels reduces the influence of external electrostatic charges. High glass transparency panels guarantee outstanding visibility of the weighing pan and the surrounding working area. The weighing pan is made of Titanium and is highly resistant against corrosion, even with aggressive substances, the draft shield base plate is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Draft Shield U: Manual glass draft shield with smooth-action doors
- Draft Shield I: Automatic draft shield with learning capability, and integrated ionizer to eliminate interfering electrostatic charges on samples and sample containers
- Other configurations:
- Alternative weighing modules with automated motorized leveling (524P, 324P)
- All analytical weighing modules available with either the U, I or A (automatic with learning function) draft shields
- Essential user interface (MCE) - see MCE124SU-S00 for more details.
- All balances are S00 approval (standard version worldwide), other versions are available