The Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes. All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.
The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks.
These Cubis® II Micro Balances come with the following components:
- Advanced user interface (MCA):
Large 7“ colour touch display including touch, scroll, swipe functionality with factory installed essential weighing applications and diverse QApp Packages for optional software extension
- Choice of weighing module: (All with automated motorized leveling)
- 10.6S (MCA10.6SM-S00) with capacity/readability 10.6g/0.1ug
- 3.6P (MCA3.6PM-S00-this model) with capacity/readability 3.1g/1ug (polyrange)
- 6.6P (MCA6.6SF-S00, MCA6.6SM-S00) with capacity/readability 6.1g/1ug
- Choice of draft shield:
- Draft Shield M (MCA10.6SM-S00, MCA3.6PM-S00-this model, MCA6.6PM-S00), an automatic, motorized, round, 100% glass draft shield draft shield with learning capability and integrated motion sensor. Conductive coating on the glass panels reduces the influence of external electrostatic charges. LED light in allows fatigue-free work, even with the smallest sample sizes.
- Draft Shield F (MCA6.6SF-S00) manual stainless steel draft shield especially designed for highly-accurate weighing of filters with diameters of up to 50 mm.
- Other configurations:
- All three micro weighing modules available with either M or F draft shield
- Advanced user interface (MCA) - see MCE3.6PM-S00 for more details
- All balances are S00 approval (standard version worldwide), other versions are available