The Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes. All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.
The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks.
These Cubis® II Analytical Balances come with the following components:
- Essential user interface (MCE):
Large, high-contrast touch display with factory-installed essential weighing applications for easy operation of highest weighing performance. Perfect for users who do not have complex applications but need to weigh with the highest level of accuracy.
- Choice of weighing modules: (All with automated motorized levelling):
- 124S weighing module (MCE124SU-S00) with capacity/readability of 120g/0.1mg
- 224S weighing module (MCE224SU-S00) with capacity/readability of 220g/0.1mg
- 324S weighing module (MCE324SU-S00-this model) with capacity/readability of 320g/0.1mg
- Draft shield U:
Manual glass draft shield with smooth-action doors. Optimal protection against external influences guarantees highest weighing accuracy. Conductive coating on the glass panels reduces the influence of external electrostatic charges.
High glass transparency panels guarantee outstanding visibility of the weighing pan and the surrounding working area. The weighing pan is made of Titanium and is highly resistant against corrosion, even with aggressive substances, the draft shield base plate is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Other configurations:
- Alternative weighing modules with automated motorized leveling (524S, 524P, 324P)
- All analytical weighing modules are available with manual draft shield (U), or automatic draft shield with learning function (A), with optional integrated ionizer (I)
- Advanced user interface (MCA) - see MCA124SI-S00 for more details.
- All balances are S00 approval - standard version worldwide, other versions are available